Sunday, February 6, 2011

it's been a while!

E-MAIL used CONFUSION! VAN is confused! VAN hurt itself in its confusion!

I thought you guys forgot I existed for half of Saturday. I(t) was really sad, I shouldn't get paranoid about things like this so easily~ Afterwards, it was "Oops, wrong e-mail~ I have confirmed my existence!" and now I am confused.

... is the party today or not? And where is it? What should I get you, Rachel and Shandersonnnnn?

---

So it's been a while since I've blogged, and my old post is still relevant. The feeling you get when you've eaten a lot really fast and the food hasn't reached your stomach at kind of sucks, too. :O Trying to restrict the kind of pointless eating that results in fatness is hard...

---

I've been on a Touhou binge lately. Bullet hell games are amazing. Play them, even if you suck like me and can't win without continuing on anything above Easy mode...

The music's good, too. :D

You are now dodging very slow bullets. Manually.

---

... I don't really have anything to talk about. Happy belated Chinese New Year? I ate a lot, as usual.

Oh, on Chinese New Year's Eve (also Clarence's birthday~), we went out to eat, and I had this really good lemon sour cream ice cream on carrot cake. It's better than it sounds~ it tasted like lemon cheesecake in ice cream form! The carrot cake was amazing, too.

---

why does this whole post talk about me. I should gain more interesting knowledge so I can write about that instead?

---

Oh, right, school. It was okay. I maintained my combo! Report cards are late. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment